Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was registered privately on the 17th of July 2019, and after taking a look at the website, we couldn’t find any information about the owner or the team of the company.
We explored every corner of the website and all its social media handles, and so far, we couldn’t see anything positive. Holders are complaining all over the internet that their withdrawals are not being processed. Below are the screenshots:
…….And we thought we would find something interesting in the BBC Token whitepaper, but the irony is that the pdf document is filled with explanations and definitions of the blockchain technology. Guess they don’t have much content to write about their product but still had to write a whitepaper to make their product look legitimate.
BBC Token’s Products
BBC Token has no retail products or services, with only an MLM plan that pushes its affiliates to market BBC Token affiliate membership.
Even the BBC Token has no use case outside the system. We call these tokens ‘shitcoins.’
BBC Token’s Compensation Plan
It mandatory for BBC Token affiliates to download the official app if they want to join the company. These affiliates then invest in BBC Tokens through the app, on the promise of an advertised return. Funds are invested via cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Minimum Investment — $10
Maximum Investment — $10,000
Note: Company charges a 50% fee on each Investment. So for example, if you invest $1000, then you will receive BBC tokens worth $500 and the rest $500 (50%) will be paid to the company as an investment fee.
BBC Token rewards its affiliates a daily ROI of 0.6% on their app BBC token balance for 365 days. All the returns are paid in BBC Tokens.
Referral Commissions (MLM Unilevel)
BBC Token pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at twenty-five unilevel team levels. The criteria and returns per level are as follows:
- personally recruit 1 affiliate investor and receive a 10% referral commission on level 1 (directly recruited affiliates)
- personally recruit 2 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- personally recruit 3 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- personally recruit 4 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- personally recruit 5 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- personally recruit 6 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 2% on level 4 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 10
- personally recruit 7 affiliate investors and receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5, 0.5% on levels 6 to 10, 0.2% on levels 11 to 15 and 0.1% on levels 16 to 25
Note: Even the referral commissions are paid in BBC Tokens.
Joining BBC Token
The fee to join BBC Token as an affiliate member is zero. However, the minimum investment required to join the attached income opportunity is $10.
You saw all those reviews of the members who joined BBC Token and couldn’t withdraw their funds later. For us, BBC Token is useless because it has no utility outside the BBC Token ecosystem. And for your knowledge, these tokens can be created on the Ethereum blockchain in just five minutes.
And if the admins are involved in other similar scams, they will just need to clone the smart contract on the Etheruem blockchain with a different name.
The cost to generate BBC Tokens and the cost to distribute BBC Tokens as ROI is almost zero. The owners already have 1 Billion tokens generated and stored in their wallets. They are accepting highly valuable, rare and ‘liquid’ cryptos like BTC & ETH and on the other hand, they are distributing returns in BBC Token which is useless, has plenty of supply and are not liquid.
Fraudsters choose the ERC-20 token Ponzi business model because it allows them to create an illusion. Users think they are receiving something ‘valuable’ on their end, but in reality, these tokens are all smokes and mirrors.
Note: The value BBC Token is not based on real supply and demand. Admins just attached a price tag that seemed good to them.
Now it is up to you if you want to invest in this shady MLM or not. But for us, We would never recommend BBC Token due to the following reasons:
1. They are not paying ROIs consistently.
2. They are not resolving user complaints.
3. There is no verifiable source of external revenue for the company.
4. BBC Tokens are valueless, and the price on the website does not reflect real supply/demand. The current price is $1.3, and the total supply is 1 Billion, this simply implies that the market capitalization of BBC Token is 1.3 Billion USD. Which is absurd!!
5. They will permanently stop honouring withdrawals when the new investments stops coming in.