The website of BNBBusiness includes no information about the firm’s ownership or management.
BNBBusiness’ website domain (“bnbbusiness.org”) was privately registered on August 1, 2021.
The website of BNBBusiness appears to be down at the moment.
The site won’t load when you try to open it.
Alexa reports that 90% of BNBBusiness’ website traffic comes from the US. That BNBBusiness has administrative ties to the United States is therefore quite probable.
Before joining or transferring any funds to an MLM firm that isn’t completely transparent about who runs or owns it, remember to consider twice.
BNBBusiness does not offer any retailable items or services.
Affiliates can only promote BNBBusiness affiliate membership.
The Compensation Plan
BNBBusiness affiliates contribute 0.1 to 10 Binance coins (BNB) for an unspecified passive return.
What we do know is that BNBBusiness places a cap on withdrawals based on the amount invested:
- Invest between 0.1 and 0.99 BNB to receive 60% of revenues; 40% must be reinvested;
- Invest between 1 and 3.99 BNB to receive 50% of revenues; 50% must be reinvested;
- Invest between 4 and 9.99 BNB to receive 60% of revenues; 40% must be reinvested;
- If you invest 10 BNB or more to receive 70% of revenues; 30% must be reinvested;
All BNBBusiness withdrawals are subject to an extra 5% fee.
BNBBusiness’s MLM division offers commissions on affiliate investor recruiting.
BNBusiness uses a uni-level compensation model to pay referral commissions.
Unilevel compensation puts an affiliate at the top of their team, with every personally recruited member at the same level as them (level 1).
If any level 1 affiliate acquires new members, he/she is assigned to the original affiliate’s uni-level team at level 2.
If any level 2 affiliate acquires new members, they are promoted to level 3, and so on for an unlimited number of levels.
BNBBusiness limits the number of payable uni-level team members to six.
Referral commissions are calculated as a proportion of the total amount invested in BNB:
- level 1 (affiliates recruited individually) – 20%;
- level 2 – 10%;
- levels 3 through 6 – 5%;
In order to profit on levels 3–6, a BNBBusiness associate must directly recruit four affiliates.
To be eligible, affiliates who have been recruited must have invested.
Affiliates of BNBBusiness receive a 1% match on twenty upline levels and thirty downline levels.
- Invest 0.1 BNB and receive straight line commissions on ten upline levels and fifteen downline levels;
- Invest 0.2 BNB and receive straight line commissions on twelve upline levels and eighteen downline levels;
- Invest 0.4 BNB and receive straight line commissions on fourteen upline levels and twenty-one downline levels;
- Invest 0.6 BNB and receive straight line commissions on sixteen upline levels and twenty-four downline levels (must recruit four investing affiliates at 1 BNB tier or two investing affiliates at 4 BNB tier);
This is a straight-line commission dependent on who joined BNBBusiness before and after you (not tied to personal recruitment).
Getting involved with BNBBusiness
BNBBusiness affiliate membership requires an initial investment of 0.1 to 10 BNB.
The more a BNBBusiness associate invests, the more money they can make.
BNBBusiness is a straightforward pyramid scheme. You invest BNB, receive back office returns, and then withdraw invested BNB when the time is right.
This is a standard Ponzi scheme, albeit with the benefit of being run via a cryptocurrency smart contract.
The MLM component of BNBBusiness compensates for pyramid recruitment, as new investors are necessary to keep the business afloat. Compulsory reinvestment is intended to delay collapse.
However, the logic underpinning MLM Ponzi schemes are ultimately unsustainable. BNBBusiness will be unable to process withdrawal requests if affiliate investor recruiting dwindles.
This will result in the collapse of BNBBusiness, with the bulk of affiliates losing money.