Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 18th of March 2020. The website is just a login page, so it doesn’t provide any information about the team of the company.
iQuandex’s official youtube video features Russian-speaking videos. These marketing material features Denis Derkach, who is apparently an “international cryptoexpert”. His Facebook profile suggests that he is from Russia but currently living in California.
His Facebook account was recently created on August 16th, 2020, which is doubtful. Until June 2020 he was seen promoting Kannaway, another MLM Ponzi. He was also involved in the BitClub Network Ponzi scheme.
At the time of publication, Alexa ranks Kazakhstan as the primary source of the traffic to iQaundex’s website with a whopping 60% share.
Now before we move on to the next section, always remember if a company is not transparent about its corporate structure, then you should be very careful giving your hard-earned money to them.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market iQuandex affiliate membership itself.
iQuandex’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates are required to pay a fee, that determines their investment allocation under the control of iQuandex’s “iQ Bot”.
iQ Bot trades for the affiliates and generates income based on their investment:
- pay $25 to be able to invest $250 to $1500 on the promise of a 110% ROI
- pay $250 to be able to invest $250 to $1500 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- pay $750 to be able to invest $200 to $5500 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- pay $1500 to be able to invest $7500 to $15,000 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- pay $5000 to be able to invest $20,000 to $60,000 on the promise of a 160% ROI
These are one-time fee as once the return has been paid, an iQuandex affiliate must once again pay the full membership fee to reinvest.
iQuandex’s Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within iQuandex’s compensation plan, each with a respective criteria to fill. These criterias are as follows:
- Bronze — generate $1000 in downline investment volume
- Silver — generate $3000 in downline investment volume
- Gold — generate $10,000 in downline investment volume
- 1 Star — generate $30,000 in downline investment volume
- 2 Stars — generate $80,000 in downline investment volume
- 3 Stars — generate $240,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond — generate $720,000 in downline investment volume
- Red Diamond — generate $2,180,000 in downline investment volume
- Blue Diamond — generate $6,500,000 in downline investment volume
- Grand Blue Diamond — generate $20,000,000 in downline investment volume
Affiliates are rewarded with commissions on recruiting new affiliates. Recruitment commission rates are based on how much the recruiting affiliate has paid in membership fees.
- pay $25 or $250 in membership fees and get 8% on recruited affiliates
- pay $750 or $1500 in membership fees and get 10% on recruited affiliates
- pay $5000 in membership fees and get 12% on recruited affiliates
A recruitment bonus of $100 is paid if a new affiliate recruits two $250 or higher tier affiliates within their first 72 hours. If three affiliates are recruited then this bonus is increased to $150.
Residual Binary Commissions
- a $25 fee recruited affiliate generates 10 points
- a $250 fee recruited affiliate generates 100 points
- a $750 fee recruited affiliate generates 300 points
- a $1500 fee recruited affiliate generates 600 points
- a $500 fee recruited affiliate generates 1200 points
Remember, binary team affiliates can be directly or indirectly recruited. Everyday, iQuandex tallies up new fee volume on both sides of the binary team. Affiliates are paid $25 per 100 points matched on both sides of the binary team.
Residual Unilevel Commissions
The company also pays residual commissions on reinvestment fees via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at ten team levels. Residual commissions depend upon the fee paid by each affiliate:
- pay $25 or $250 and get 5% on level 1 (direct recruits)
- pay $750 and get 5% on levels 1 to 3
- pay $1500 and get 5% on levels 1 to 5
- pay $5000 and get 5% on levels 1 to 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Affiliates are rewarded for qualifying at Bronze and higher ranks with one-time bonuses:
- qualify at Bronze and get $50
- qualify at Silver and get $150
- qualify at Gold and get $500
- qualify at 1 Star and get $1000
- qualify at 2 Stars and get $3000
- qualify at 3 Stars and get $10,000
- qualify at Diamond and get $25,000
- qualify at Red Diamond and get $60,000
- qualify at Blue Diamond and get $180,000
- qualify at Grand Blue Diamond and get $500,000
Joining cost for iQuandex affiliate membership ranges from $25 to $5000.
The more an iQuandex affiliate pays in fees, the higher their income potential.
The more an iQuandex affiliate pays in fees, the higher their income potential. If your affiliate income depends upon your investment in the company, then it is a huge red flag. Regulators have cracked down similar business models in the past. Read more about this flaw: https://thompsonburton.com/mlmattorney/2016/02/02/required-purchases-the-mlm-pay-to-play-dilemma/
New affiliates sign up, paying those who recruited them. These new affiliates are then paid to recruit new affiliates, with nothing marketing or sold to retail customers. This makes iQuandex a simple Ponzi scheme.
iQuandex promises passive returns generated through iQ Bot. Offering passive returns is a securities offering and, regardless of whether iQuandex is run by persons unknown, needs to be registered with financial regulators.
As of now, the company is not registered with any financial regulator and hence it is illegally offering securities.