Website & Company Information
The web domain was registered privately on the 16th of October 2019. And for the first time in a while, we found a company so serious about its online business that they have taken an 8 year expiration plan.
The website does not provide any information about the owner or the team of the company. However, on the official videos and the company’s incorporation certificate, we do see the CEO of the company, Mr William Copper.
It is worth noting that the website’s source codes have Russian web assets.
And guess what? Russia constitutes as a 2nd biggest traffic source for the website after the U.S.
Alcore Betting Company’s Products
The company doesn’t offer any products or services.
Alcore Betting Company’s Compensation Plan
Company’s affiliates invest money anticipating the following advertised returns.
- Basic plan — invest $50-$499 and get an ROI of 1% to 1.5% a day for 10 days (110% to 115% ROI)
- Player plan — invest $500-$4999 and get an ROI of 1.5% to 2% a day for 20 days (130% to 140% ROI)
- Master plan — invest $5000-$49,999 and get an ROI of 2% to 2.5% a day for 30 days (160% to 175% ROI)
- Professional plan — invest $50,000-$1,000,000 and get an ROI of 2.5% to 3% a day for 40 days (200% to 220% ROI)
- Expert plan — invest $50-$1,000,000 and get an ROI of 3% to 4% a day for 180 days (640% to 820% ROI)
This betting company pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure, with levels being capped at 11.
- Level 1 (minimum investment $50) — 5% on level 1 (direct recruitments), 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on level 4
- Level 2 (minimum investment $1000 and your downlines invest $100,000) — 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Level 3 (minimum investment $5000 and your downlines invest $500,000) — 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on levels 6 and 7
- Level 4 (minimum investment $10,000 and your downlines invest $3,000,000) — 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 to 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
- Level 5 (minimum investment $20,000 and your downlines invest $10,000,000) — 12% on level 1, 9% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 4% on levels 3 to 6, 3% on level 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 11
Upon reaching Level 5, you become eligible for a one-time $100,000 bonus.
Joining Alcore Betting Company
The attached affiliate membership opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Upon reaching a 200% maturity, reinvestment is required in order to continue earning.
Whenever a company claims of facilitating a ‘passive income’ opportunity, they are required to register with the financial regulators because MLM and passive income constitutes a securities offering. And we could not find Alcore Betting Company on any database of the SEC.
P.s. U.S people can visit the site.
This means that Alcore Betting Company is committing securities fraud by serving clients in the U.S. And illegal financial activities in the U.S gets cracked down pretty soon.
Alcore Betting Company is registered in the UK and UK is one of the most favourable jurisdictions for scammers, and 90% of all the shady MLMs are registered in the UK. Also, UK incorporation is dirt cheap.
Also, the above registration certificate is a basic one with no mention of any betting activities. We were more interested in looking into the company’s betting license but we couldn’t find any.
Apart from the securities fraud and the basic UK incorporation presented as a betting license, we are left with the typical Ponzi scheme of the company. The Alcore Betting Company affiliates invest funds that are then withdrawn by existing affiliates through daily ROI payouts. And you know this doesn’t last long for sure!!!