Wiseling operates in the financial services MLM niche. The company provides a corporate address in Finland on its website.
This address is a virtual office site owned by Regus.
Heading up Wiseling are co-founders Matias Lappo and Elias Mattila. Or at least those are the names given to the actors representing them.
Matias Lappo is the admin of Wiseling’s official Facebook group. Lappo’s Facebook profile was created in November 2020 and has no content.
Lappo regularly appears in Wiseling marketing videos. These videos are staged in what are obviously rented office spaces.
Lappo has a European accent but I wasn’t able to discern the dialect (it doesn’t appear to be the usual eastern European variety).
In any event, put all of this together and Lappo presents as a strong Boris CEO candidate.
Like Lappo, Elias Mattila had a Facebook account created to promoted Wiseling through.
It was recently deleted.
Beyond the initial photoshoot for Wiseling’s website, Mattila doesn’t appear to exist.
Wiseling representing it is based out of Finland has already attracted the attention of local authorities.
On November 26th Finland’s Financial Supervisory Authority issued a Wiseling securities fraud warning.
FIN-FSA has reason to suspect that the company offers investment services in Finland without appropriate authorisation.
At the time of publication Alexa ranks Wiseling’s top sources of website traffic as South Korea (31%), Haiti (9%) and Pakistan (8%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Wiseling has no retailable products, with affiliates only able to market Wiseling affiliate membership itself.
Wiseling’s Compensation Plan
Wiseling affiliates invest USD and bitcoin on the promise of advertised returns.
USD Investment Plans
- Fiat – invest $50 or more and receive a 0.8% to 1.3% daily ROI for 16 days
- Medical Industry – invest $500 or more and receive a 2.7% daily ROI for 180 days
- Forex – invest $3000 or more and receive a 1.1% to 1.6% daily ROI for 24 days
- Stock Market – invest $15,000 or more and receive a 1.3% to 1.8% daily ROI for 30 days
- Commodity Exchanges – invest $50,000 or more and receive a 1.5% to 2% daily ROI for 36 days
- IT Industry – invest $50,000 or more and receive a 3% daily ROI for 200 days
- Futures Market – invest $150,000 or more and receive a 1.8% to 2.4% daily ROI for 42 days
Note that the plan names are just that, names. They have nothing to do with investment activity or any relation to how return revenue is generated.
Bitcoin Investment Plans
- White – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive a 2% daily ROI for 100 days
- Red – invest 5 BTC or more and receive a 2.4% daily ROI for 100 days
- Black – invest 15 BTC or more and receive a 2.7% daily ROI for 100 days
Wiseling pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested based on the following qualification criteria:
- Status 1 – sign up and invest and receive a 4% referral commission rate
- Status 2 – generate $2000 in downline investment volume and receive a 6% referral commission rate
- Status 3 – generate $15,000 in downline investment volume and receive an 8% referral commission rate
- Status 4 – generate $60,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 10% referral commission rate
- Status 5 – generate $300,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 12% referral commission rate
- Status 6 – generate $750,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 14% referral commission rate
- Status 7 – generate $1,500,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 16% referral commission rate
- Status 8 – generate $4,000,000 in downline investment volume and receive an 18% referral commission rate
- Status 9 – generate $15,000,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 20% referral commission rate
- Status 10 – generate $30,000,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 22% referral commission rate
- Status 11 – generate $60,000,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 24% referral commission rate
- Status 12 – generate $100,000,000 in downline investment volume and receive a 27% referral commission rate
Referral commission rates are coded, meaning a maximum of 27% is paid out on all Wiseling investment.
This works by paying the referring affiliate (the affiliate who recruited the affiliate investing), the referral commission that corresponds with their rank.
E.g. If the referring affiliate was Status 7, they receive their 16% referral commission rate.
This leaves 11% still to be paid out (27% – 16%).
The system searches upline across the unilevel team for the first Status 8 or higher ranked affiliate.
Once found, they receive their referral commission percentage, minus the percentage already paid out).
E.g. if the next highest ranked affiliate paid out was Status 10, they’d receive 6% (22% minus 16%), leaving 5% still to be paid out.
This process continues until a Status 12 affiliate is found, which closes referral commissions on that investment (i.e. the full 27% referral commission is then paid out).
Note that if the referring affiliate is Status 12, they receive the full 27% referral commission and nothing is passed up.
Wiseling affiliate membership is free.
Wiseling is your typical MLM Ponzi scheme.
The company represents involvement in “fiat currency, cryptocurrency and industrial assets”, but provides no verifiable proof.
Instead Wiseling affiliates are fed fictional generated returns on social media:
Being a passive investment opportunity, Wiseling’s MLM opportunity constitutes a securities offering.
Wiseling is not registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction. Therefore at a minimum, Wiseling is engaged in securities fraud.
The referral commissions Wiseling pays out are tied to recruitment, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Wiseling of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.