Workxon’s website has no verifiable information regarding the company’s ownership or management.
Workxon is allegedly led by “Philip Davis,” a generic elderly man in a suit.
Davis is not mentioned on the site at all. He also lacks a digital presence outside of Workxon’s scant marketing efforts.
Workxon portrays itself as a US-based company on its website and Twitter. On Facebook, the location is listed as London.
Pakistan is the sole significant source of the traffic to Workxon’s website, according to Alexa (47 %).
That is sufficient evidence to suggest that whoever is truly controlling Workxon is based in or has links to Pakistan.
Workxon’s website’s footer informs us that it is mirrored from “HasThemes”:
HasThemes looks to be a web design firm based in India. India’s neighboring country, Pakistan, is linked to Workxon’s traffic rankings.
The bad English ascribed to Philip Davis is also dubious.
If an MLM firm is not transparent about who runs or controls it, consider carefully before joining and handing over any money.
Workxon does not sell items or services to the general public.
Affiliates are only permitted to promote the Workxon affiliate membership.
Workxon affiliates spend between $30 and $10,000 with the promise of a 200 % return on investment.
- Basic – spend $30 to earn $60;
- Silver – invest $140 to earn $140;
- Platinum – invest $100 to earn $200;
- Ultra – invest $250 to earn $500;
- Pro – invest $500 to earn $1000;
- Premium – invest $1,000 and earn a $2000;
- VIP 1 – invest $3000 and earn a $6000;
- VIP 2 – invest $5000 and earn $10,000;
- VIP 3 – invest $7000 and earn $14,000;
- VIP 4 – invest $10,000 and earn $20,000.
Note that to achieve a return of 200 percent, a daily fixed return is paid for 200 days.
Affiliates of Workxon are compensated for monies invested by individually recruited affiliates.
The referral commission rate is determined by the amount invested by a Workxon affiliate:
- Affiliates on the Basic and Silver tiers earn a 6% referral commission;
- Affiliates on the Platinum tier get a 7% referral commission;
- Affiliates in the Ultra-tier get an 8% referral commission;
- Affiliates on the Pro tier get a 9% referral commission;
- Affiliates in the Premium through VIP 2 tiers get a 10% referral commission;
- Affiliates in the VIP 3 category get an 11% referral commission;
- Affiliates in the VIP 4 category get a referral commission of 12%.
Workxon compensates residual commissions on a one-tiered basis.
A uni-level pay system positions an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team, immediately below whoever they individually recruit.
If any level 1 affiliates bring in new members, they are automatically put on the level 2 team of the original affiliate.
If any level 2 affiliates bring in new members, they are automatically promoted to level 3 and down a limitless number of levels.
Workxon limits the number of paying uni-level team levels to 10.
Once again, residual commission rates are determined by the amount invested by a Workxon affiliate:
- Affiliates in the basic tier earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates);
- Affiliates in the silver tier earn 4% on level one and 3.5 percent on level two;
- Affiliates at the platinum tier earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, and 3% on level 3;
- Affiliates at the ultra tier earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, 3% on level 3, and 2.5 percent on level 4;
- Affiliates at the pro tier earn 4% on level one, 3.5 percent on level two, 3% on level three, 2.5 percent on level four, and 2.25 percent on level five;
- Affiliates on the premium tier earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2.5 percent on level 4, 2.25 percent on level 5, and 2% on level 6;
- Affiliates on the VIP 1 category earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2.5 percent on level 3, 2.5 percent on level 4, 2.25 percent on level 5, 2% on level 6, and 1.75 percent on level 7;
- VIP Affiliates on the second tier earn 4% on level one, 3.5 percent on level two, 3% on level three, 2.5 percent on level four, 2.25 percent on level five, 2% on level six, 1.75 percent on level seven, and 1.5 percent on level eight;
- VIP Affiliates earning at the three-tier level earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2.5 percent on level 4, 2.25 percent on level 5, 2% on level 6, 1.75 percent on level 7, 1.5 percent on level 8, and 1.25 percent on level 9;
- Affiliates in the VIP four-tier earn 4% on level 1, 3.5 percent on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2.5 percent on level 4, 2.25 percent on level 5, 2% on level 6, 1.75 percent on level 7, 1.5 percent on level 8, and 1.25 percent on level 9.
Joining Workxon is entirely free.
However, a minimum investment of $30 is required to participate fully.
Workxon claims that it generates cash from outside sources via “creating new advertisements, implementing various marketing strategies, and guaranteeing that diverse firms’ digital media impressions are viewed.”
Workxon’s website also mentions real estate and “internet trading,” although these appear to be “works in progress.”
There is no proof that Workxon generates any external money.
Without a doubt, if the company’s secret owners could continuously make 1% per day, they would not require investment in the first place.
At the moment, Workxon’s sole provable source of revenue is a new investment.
Workxon is a Ponzi scam since it uses fresh investment to give affiliates a daily return.
As with many Ponzi schemes, as affiliate recruitment dwindles, new investment dwindles as well.
This will deprive Workxon of ROI revenue, resulting in its eventual demise.
The mathematics of Ponzi schemes ensures that most participants eventually lose money.