Encouraged by the SEC’s (Securities and Exchange Commission) lazy complacency, , Investview have resurrected Kuvera Global as iGenius.
Kuvera Global’s old site domain now redirects to iGenius.
Chad Garner is iGenius’s front man.
Since the halcyon days of Wealth Generators Garner has been with investiview.
Garner was Wealth Generators president. Wealth Generators facilitated Investview’s combination of investment advice with MLM.
Wealth Generators was found to have ‘illegally offer(ed) forex and binary options to retail investors in the United States‘, by the CFTC in 2018
In order to ‘protect (consumers) from fraud and other abusive practices.‘ the CFTC filed a lawsuit against Wealth Generators
Investview settled the CFTC’s suit with a fine of $150,000.
Investview re-branded Wealth Generators under the new name: Kuvera Global by the time the CFTC settlement had gone public.
The change was in mode also as Investview switched to crypto related securities fraud away from their original pursuit of Forex fraud.
Kuvera Global’s president was Chad Garner.
Kuvera Global released multiple cryptocurrency based MLM opportunities between 2018 and late 2020
No opportunities were disclosed to the SEC as far as we can tell, and certainly not to the extent that the fraudulent schemes actually operated.
In Feb 2020, Kuvera Global finally passed the buck of investor losses to Westmyn and Travis Bott, after the staggered suspension of ROI payments beginning October 2018,
Investview once more failed to disclose these details to the SEC.
The only other detectable business activity of Investview in 2020, besides the closure of Kuvera Globa, was the launch of Ndau.
Another non-MLM poop-coin investment opportunity is what Ndau looks to be.
Ndau is publicly tradeable and since its debut in August 2020 it has faithfully walked the famous poop-coin pump and dump path.
The chart on top details Ndau’s gradual dump carried on till iGenius’ debut in Jan 2021.
By the end of 2020, Kuvera Global seems to have been officially dumped, clearing the path for iGenius.
Investview launched iGenius publicly via press-release on Jan 14th, 2021.
“Investview … today unveiled its new brand: iGenius.
The iGenius brand represents our stake in the fintech arena and better positions us to distribute new and innovative products, such as ndau, around the world.
The decision to rebrand to iGenius was made to better align the company’s advanced technological infrastructure, superior product offerings, increased customer retention and new partnerships with experienced global distributors.
iGenius will launch the ndau product packages to its customers on Tuesday, January 19th at 1 pm eastern along with their website.”.
iGenius affiliate membership itself is the only entity marketable by iGenius affiliates: iGenius offers no physical retailable products or services.
Multifarious financial and crypto related educational materials are made accessible via iGenius affiliate membership.
Also included is a discount travel booking engine.
After becoming members, iGenius affiliates are offered two investment opportunities; CryptoElite or ndau.
Affiliate recruitment is where iGenius utilises MLM.
NDAU Investment Opportunity
Investview released this ndau poop-coin in the middle of 2020.
iGenius affiliates buy ndau for a minimum $1000 cost, via 2 packages.
Ndau is priced at 10% of the current public trading value by a 3 month package.
Ndau pays out a 5% annual compounded rate through Ndau being invested in through the 3 Month Package that is locked for 3 monthly period.
Following the three month period, this rate drops to four percent.
Invested ndau is locked for three years by the Three Year Protected Package. Fifteen percent annually compounded rate is the return paidout on the Three Year Protected Package investment.
Loss protection with three Year Protected Package investment is also supplied by iGenius
- after five years, an optional fifty percent purchase price buyback is provided
- after ten years, an optional one-hundred percent purchase price buyback is provided
iGenius paysout the commissions listed below for every thousand dollars invested into ndau packages
- For every one thousand dollars invested into the Three Month Package, sixty dollars is paidout.
- For every one thousand dollars invested into the Three Year Package, seventy five dollars is paidout.
CryptoElite is a passive cryptocurrency investment opportunity.
iGenius affiliates must invest a minimum one thousand dollars via the CryptoElite trading bot, following registration and paying affiliate membership fees.
A 10% to 15% fee on monies invested through CryptoElite are collected by Endo Tech.
IGenius affiliates are charged 10% if they buy in at the Elite tier but are charged 15% if they don’t.
EndoTech keeps 20% to 45% of any returns it generates each quarter.
How much iGenius affiliates spend on registration fees determines the extent to which Endotech exploits them.
- iGenius affiliates in the non-elite tier must pay forty five percent
- iGenius affiliates in the elite tier must pay twenty percent
Only Elite tier affiliates can get entry to CryptoElite as iGenius’ compensation documentation suggests.
iGenius’s Affiliate Ranking
iGenius’s compensation plan is comprised of 14 affiliate ranks
They are listed below beside their corresponding qualification requirements:
- Affiliate – Continue to pay monthly registration fees by registering as an iGenius affiliate.
- Influencer – recruit 2 affiliates and position each affiliate on either side of your binary team
- Executive – Generate a monthly one thousand GV whilst maintaining two personally recruited affiliates.
- Platinum Executive – Generate a monthly two thousand GV whilst maintaining two personally recruited affiliates.
- Global Executive –Generate a monthly five thousand GV whilst recruiting 4 affiliates, positioning 2 on each side of your binary team,
- Diamond Executive – Generate a monthly ten thousand GV whilst maintaining 4 personally recruited affiliates.
- Ambassador – Generate a monthly twenty five thousand GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates.
- Platinum Ambassador – generate a monthly fifty thousand GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates.
- Diamond Ambassador – Generate a monthly one hundred thousand GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates.
- Presidential Ambassador – Generate a monthly two hundred and fifty thousand GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates.
- Crown – Generate a monthly five hundred thousand GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates (2 of which have to be Presidential Ambassador or higher)
- Legend – Generate a monthly one million GV whilst maintaining four personally recruited affiliates (3 of which have to be Presidential Ambassador or higher)
- Star Legend – Generate a monthly two million GV whilst maintaining 4 personally recruited affiliates (four must be Presidential Ambassador or higher)
- Royal Legend – Generate a monthly four million GV whilst recruiting and maintaining 5 Presidential Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates
- Crown Legend – Generate a monthly six million GV whilst recruiting and maintaining 6 Presidential Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates.
GV is sales volume accumulated by payment of iGenius affiliate fees and is an acronym for Group Volume.
- payment of Choice join-up fees = 50 GV
- payment of Select join-up fees = 150 GV on signup and monthly 100 GV
- payment of Premium join-up fees = 300 GV on signup and monthly 100 GV
- payment of Elite join-up fees = 1000 GV on signup and monthly 100 GV
Any one unilevel team leg cannot supply any more than 50% of the necessary GV
A commission is received when iGenius affiliates recruit fresh affiliates.
How much a newly recruited affiliate spends when they register settles how much recruitment commission is paid.
- Get twentyfive dollars for recruiting a Choice tier affiliate
- Get fifty dollars for recruiting a Select tier affiliate
- Get one hundred dollars for recruiting a premium tier affiliate
- Get one thousand five hundred dollars for recruiting an Elite tier affiliate
Affiliate membership tier upgrades also prompt the payments of a recruitment commission.
When a personally recruited affiliate pays their ongoing monthly fees, a $25 residual recruitment commission is paid…
iGenius utilises a binary compensation structure to pay residual commissions.
A binary compensation structure is comprised of an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Two positions are accommodated by the first level of the binary team.. Splitting these first two positions creates the second level of the binary team with two positions each (4 positions).
A theoretically infinite number of levels are generated in the same way, with double the number of affiliates occupying every subsequent level. The pattern duplicates itself as many times as is necessary and can expand to accommodate a limitless number of affiliates.
After every week, iGenius collates new membership fee volume on both sides of the binary team.
A percentage of fee volume generated on their weaker binary team side, is paidout to affiliates based on rank:
- Influencers receive no residual commissions
- 10% residual commission rate limited to $75 a week is paid to executives
- 10% residual commission rate is paid to Platinum Executives limited at $150 a week
- A 12.5% residual commission rate is paid to Global Executives limited to $250 a week.
- A 12.5% residual commission is paid to Diamond executives limited to $625 a week.
- A 15% residual commission is paid to Ambassadors limited to $1250 a week
- A 15% residual commission is paid to platinum ambassadors limited to $2500 a week
- A 17.5% residual commission is paid to Diamond Ambassadors limited to $6250 a week
- A 17.5% residual commission is paid to presidential Ambassadors limited to $12,500 a week
- A 17.5% residual commission is paid to crowns limited to $25,000 a week
- A 20% residual commission is paid to legends limited to $62,500 a week
- A 20% residual commission is paid to stars limited to $105,000 a week
- A 20% residual commission is paid to royal legends limited to $187,500 a week
- A 20% residual commission is paid to crown legends limited to $250,000 a week
Any commissions accumulated over the weekly limit are kept in a holding balance.
This balance is paid out if the weekly cap is not reached in subsequent weeks.
iGenius utilises a unilevel compensation structure to to pay matching bonuses
A unilevel compensation structure is comprised of an affiliate at the head of a unilevel team, beneath which is positioned every personally recruited affiliate: these affiliates make up level one.
Level two of the original affiliate’s unilevel team is comprised of affiliates recruited by an affiliate on level one.
When new affiliates are recruited by affiliates on level two, they are placed on level 3 and so on and on down a hypothetically eternal number of levels.
iGenius limits the Matching Bonus at for up to five accumulations of Global Executive and higher ranked affiliates in each unilevel team leg.
- Diamond Executives and Global Executives are paid the Matching Bonus on one accumulation per leg
- Ambassadors and Platinum Ambassadors are paid the Matching Bonus on up to 2 accumulations per leg
- Diamond Ambassadors are paid the Matching Bonus on up to three accumulations per leg
- Presidential Ambassadors are paid the Matching Bonus on up to four accumulations per leg
- Crowns and higher are paid the Matching Bonus on up to five accumulations per leg.
iGenius’ states the Matching Bonus paid out is “up to 10 percent in its compensation material.”
Igenius does not provide specific Matching Bonus % rates.
Top Up Bonus
If an affiliate possesses 4 (active) recruited affiliates and are not getting paid more than $175 a month, iGenius will make up the difference.
If an affiliate has personally recruited 12 active affiliates, the Top Up Bonus jumps to $500
Only recruited iGenius affiliate on a Select or higher monthly subscriptions count as ‘active affiliates’
X4 Bonus Pool
Affiliates who generate 1000 PV or Elite tier affiliates qualify for the X4 Bonus Pool.
PV is membership fee volume generated by personal recruitment and an affiliate’s own fee payments and stands for “Personal Volume”
One percent of cross-company membership fee volume is placed into the X4 Bonus Pool by iGenius.
If affiliates generate 4000 PV over a 4 week qualifying period, they are paid a share in the X4 bonus pool.
Qualifying PV for the X4 Bonus Pool excludes an affiliate’s own fee payments and only counts newly recruited affiliate fees.
E.g. Affiliates who spend a combined 4000 PV in membership fees must be recruited to qualify.
How many shares qualifying affiliates have generated every 4 weeks will determine the size of the X4 Bonus Pool.
There appears to be no limit to the number of qualifiable X4 Bonus Pool shares.
X8 Bonus Pool
The qualification requirements for the X8 Bonus is the same as for the X4 Bonus Pool (see above).
The X8 Bonus Pool is comprised of the 3% of company-wide membership fee volume taken by iGenius and put in the pool.
Affiliates must generate 8000 PV over a 4 weeks to qualify for the X8 Bonus Pool.
Qualification PV for the X8 Bonus Pool excludes an affiliate’s own fee payments and only counts newly recruited affiliate fees.
Affiliates who together spend 8000 PV in membership fees must be recruited.
You can join iGenius as an affiliate under 4 tiers:
- Choice – $99.99 followed by a monthly $99.99
- Select – $299.99 followed by a monthly $174.99
- Premium – $599.99 followed by a monthly $174.99
- Elite – $1499.99 followed by a monthly $174.99
Elite membership is necessary in order to fully participate in iGenius’ income opportunity.
A CFTC investigation was the last cause for Investiview changing its name….
Investview has been long overdue an SEC investigation though it is unclear whether there is one presently in action.
iGenius is an amalgamation of two passive investment opportunities, combined with a pyramid recruitment compensation plan.
These core components are mixed up with a load of convoluted misdirection.:
Here we see the same deceptive model Investview has employed since Wealth Generators
The CFTC sussed it out the first time round…a doubtless the SEC would figure it out again if they were ever to submit another investigation..
To begin our analysis, let’s peer into the NDAU investment opportunity.
Speculative investment by iGenius affiliates is NDAU’s sole purpose.
Ndau is generated on demand and sold to affiliates on the promise that its value will increase.
And why would it’s value increase? Because ndau as an investment opportunity is being promoted via iGenius.
ndau’s public value chart demonstrates this
When the regulators intervene or iGenius affiliate recruitment dries up inevitably, ndau’s value will plummet.
Considering this highly probable, very short lifespan of NDAU, the five and ten year purchase price protections that iGenius are offering are a joke. .
The upshot is iGenius pedals ndau tokens onto gullible investors in return for cold hard cash.
You’re left with the shit-tokens while they sail of with your money
CryptoElite is offered via EndoTech.
The recently collapsed Daisy AI Ponzi scam was also an EndoTech endeavour.
As passive investment scheme, CryptoElite is your standard “we’ll trade from your account” scam.
When recruitment starts to thin and the bosses decide to exit-scam, EndoTech will trigger rigged trades and affiliates will lose out.
EndoTech is operated from Israel but is not registered to offer securities either there or in the US.
The iGenius press-release is the only public SEC filing that investiview has submitted
Its passive CryptoElite investment opportunity or mention of EndoTech is not included in the press release.
The release does acknowledge Ndau is mentioned however does not say anything about the investment opportunity..
This is reminiscent of Kuvera Global: their investment opportunities were also kept in the shadows…
In the past we saw investiview duck accountability for Kuvera Global’s collapse by throwing the blame on Westmyn and Travis Bott. They presently seem to be lining up a similar exit-scam via EndoTech.
The fact that investiview dumped their financial auditing firm right before they rolled out iGenius is the final warning sign.
Whether the final blow comes from an industry investigation or internal collapse, the final sum is that most iGenius affiliates will lose their cash…