Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 19th of December 2019. The website does not provide any information about who owns or runs the company. This is a fake MLM version of a legitimate company known as Armstrong Oil and Gas which was founded in 1984 by Bill Armstrong. The oil exploration company is based out of Denver, Colorado.
This fake MLM version has cloned Armstrong Oil and Gas and has presented it as one and the same. All the content on the site is plagiarized from the original Oil and Gas company.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Armstrong Energy provides a corporate address in Anchorage, Alaska on its website.
As always, if the company is not being transparent about its corporate structure, then you must think twice before handing over your hard-earned money to anonymous people on the internet.
Armstrong Energy’s Products
The company has no retail option to speak of, but only its affiliate membership program aimed at pumping new users into the system.
Armstrong Energy’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates of the company invest funds on the promise of following advertised returns:
- Beginner — invest anywhere between $2500 to $9999 and get an ROI of 160% over 30 days
- Basic — invest anywhere between $10,000 to $14,999 and get an ROI of 175% over 35 days
- Advanced — invest anywhere between $15,000 to $24,999 and get an ROI of 192.4% over 37 days
- Premium — invest anywhere between $25,000 to $34,999 and get an ROI of 210% over 40 days
- Elite — invest anywhere between $35,000 to $49,999 and get an ROI of 218.4% over 42 days
- Superstar — invest anywhere between $50,000 to $200,000 and get an ROI of 238.5% over 45 days
A 25% investment bonus is credited to Advanced and higher tier affiliate investors. The company solicits investment in USD and several cryptocurrencies.
The company also pays referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment:
- level 1 (direct recruits) — 10%
- level 2–2%
- level 3–1%
Joining Armstrong Energy
Joining Armstrong Energy affiliates membership is free; however, full participation in the attached income opportunity requires an initial investment of $2500 (USD or crypto equivalent).
As we said above, this is fake MLM version of a real Oil and Gas company. What else can you expect from admins of this phoney website? From its company name, formation and business model, everything about this fake Armstrong Energy website is fraudulent.
This is a simple Ponzi scheme where you are required to sign up, invest some funds and get others to invest money using your referral link. And just like all Ponzi Schemes, this company is also using new investments to pay down existing affiliates. And once new funds stop coming in, withdrawals will halt trigger a system collapse and your money will be gone!!!