Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 11th of March 2020 and was later updated on 2020–09–14. The website provides no information about who owns or runs the company.
In an attempt to look real and genuine, the company has provided a U.K incorporation certificate on its website. The number corresponds with Robots Solutions Limited, incorporated on July 27th.
The UK is one of the most favourable jurisdictions for scammers, and 90% of all the shady MLMs are registered in the UK. Also, UK incorporation is dirt cheap.
At the time of writing this article, Alexa cites Russia (10.8%), Bangladesh (6.6%) and Ukraine (6.6%) as top sources of traffic to BitRobot’s website. It is highly likely that the admin is operating from Russia.
As always, if the company is not being transparent about its corporate structure, then you must think twice before handing over your hard-earned money to anonymous people on the internet.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market BitRobot affiliate membership itself.
The matter of concern here is the lack of retail option. An MLM must provide a retail option if it is catering to clients from the U.S and Canada.
BitRobot’s Compensation Plan
Before explaining the compensation plan, we must tell you beforehand that BitRobot caps returns at 200%.
Talking about the compensation plan, BitRobot affiliates invest USD and/or cryptocurrency on the promise of advertised returns:
- Basic — invest 0.02 to 0.19999999 BTC ($250 to $2499.99) and get “around 14%” monthly
- Performer — invest 0.2 to 1.99999999 BTC ($2500 to $24,999.99) and get “around 17%” monthly
- Supreme — invest 2 BTC ($25,000) or more and get “around 21%” monthly
BitRobot solicits investment in bitcoin cash, dash, ethereum, litecoin, pivx, ripple and monero.
BitRobot Affiliate Ranks
BitRobot’s compensation plan has a total of nine ranks. Each rank has its own qualification criteria, explained below:
- Rookie — personally put $250
- Leader — personally put $500 and generate $1000 in downline investment
- Manager — personally put $750 and generate $3000 in downline investment
- Vice Director — personally put $1500 and generate $10,000 in downline investment
- Director — personally put $2500 and generate $30,000 in downline investment
- Vice President — personally put $5000 and generate $100,000 in downline investment
- Chairman — personally put $7500 and generate $300,000 in downline investment
- Platinum Chairman — personally put $15,000 and generate $1,000,000 in downline investment
- Diamond Chairman — personally put $25,000 and generate $3,000,000 in downline investment
Note that BitRobot only counts downline investment through nine levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- 100% of investment on level (direct recruit) is counted
- 50% of investment on level 2 is counted
- 30% of investment on level 3 is counted
- 15% of investment on level 4 is counted
- 10% of investment on level 5 is counted
- 5% of investment on level 6 is counted
- 2% of investment on level 7 is counted
- 1% of investment on levels 8 and 9 is counted
The company also pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at nine levels. These commissions are rewarded based on affiliate ranks:
- Rookies receive 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 4% on level 2
- Leaders receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Managers receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Vice Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on levels 4 and 5
- Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on level 6
- Vice Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Chairmans receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Platinum and Diamond Chairmans receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6, 0.5% on levels 7 and 8 and 2.5% on level 9
Rank Achievement Bonus
- qualify at Rookie and get $75
- qualify at Manager and get $250
- qualify at Vice Director and get $750
- qualify at Director and get $2000
- qualify at Vice President and get $10,000
- qualify at Chairman and get $20,000
- qualify at Platinum Chairman and get $50,000
- qualify at Diamond Chairman and get $150,000
Joining BitRobot affiliate membership is free. However, full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum investment of $250.
BitRobot claims that they are generating money via automated trading. We couldn’t find any substantial evidence about the company having any external source of income. The only income going into the company is the new investment by new affiliates.
Also, their business model fails the Ponzi logic test. Now think about this for a moment, the company claims that it can generate 28.7% per month. Then why would they need your $250?
As we see, affiliates signup, invest funds and receive commissions from the people who join the system after them. And this scheme will collapse when withdrawals exceed new investment.