Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was registered on September 16th 2016 and was later updated on 2019–09–05. The website does not provide any information about who owns or runs the company.
According to the site, HashFinders was founded in Korea by a team of ‘specialized in blockchain, cryptography, trading and mining algorithms’. There are no mentions of any founder or CEO of the company. Also, we couldn’t see any incorporation information on the site.
They also claim of operating since 2016, but taking a look at WayBackMachine revealed that their website domain was parked till August 2019. Hence, the domain was bought by the admins, and in reality, they are operating since 2019. The current website went live on or around September 5th, 2019.
As always, if the company is not being transparent about its corporate structure, then you must think twice before handing over your hard-earned money to anonymous people on the internet.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market HashFinders affiliate membership itself.
HashFinders’ Compensation Plan
Affiliates of the company invest bitcoin on the promise of an advertised daily ranging from 0.5% to 2.9% ROI.
- Hash1 — $100
- Hash2 — $300
- Hash3 — $500
- Hash4 — $1000
- Hash5 — $2500
- Hash6 — $5000
- Hash7 — $10,000
- Hash8 — $20,000
- Hash9 — $40,000
- Hash10 — $50,000A
7% referral commission is paid on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
HashFinders Affiliate Ranks
HashFinders’ compensation plan constitutes of a total of nine affiliate ranks:
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Finder Elite — generate at least $2000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Premier — generate at least $5000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Bronze — — generate at least $18,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Silver — generate at least $50,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Gold — generate at least $120,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Platinum — generate at least $300,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Diamond — generate at least $1,200,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Blue Diamond — generate at least $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder President Diamond — generate at least $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
The company also pays Residual commissions. To know more check https://hashfinders.com/w/
The company rewards it affiliates a Matching Bonus on residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at seven unilevel teams.
How many levels a HashFinders affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by rank:
- Finder Bronzes receive a 3% match on level 1 (direct recruit)
- Finder Silvers receive a 3% match on levels 1 and 2
- Finder Golds receive a 3% match on levels 1 to 3
- Finder Platinums receive a 3% match on levels 1 to 4
- Finder Diamonds receive a 3% match on levels 1 to 5
- Finder Blue Diamonds receive a 3% match on levels 1 to 6
- Finder President Diamonds receive a 3% match on levels 1 to 7
Rank Achievement Awards
- become a Finder Gold and get an iPhone X
- become a Finder Platinum and get an “international trip”
- become a Finder Diamond and get a Mercedes Benz C Class
- become a Finder Blue Diamond and get a Porsche
- become a Finder President Diamond and get a Ferrari Portofino
Joining HashFinders affiliate membership is tied to a minimum investment of $100, paid in Bitcoin.
Think about this for a second. If the owners of the company can generate 2.9% a day, then why do they need your mere $100? HashFinders business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
The scheme takes new investment and uses it to pay existing affiliate investors daily returns of up to 2.9% a day. The only valid source of income entering into the company is the new investments, and using these investments to honour existing withdrawals makes it a Ponzi Scheme.
Once recruitment slows down, so will the withdrawals — triggering a system collapse where the majority of the investors are destined to lose money.