Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 13th of April 2017 and was later updated in 2020–04–10. The website doesn’t provide any information about who owns or runs the company.
InFace falsely claims of operating since 16th of March 2000.
- A LinkedIn search revealed Danijel Kruljac, who cites himself as a Team Lead Manager at InFace Invest Group since 2018. Based out of Croatia, his description uses typical Ponzi MLM phrases that are used by almost every shady MLM promoter.
2. Zoran Lazarevic is also another piece of the puzzle who cites himself as the co-owner of Inface Invest Group on social media. He currently operates from Serbia.
3. Mladen Pejic also claims himself to be the co-owner of Inface Invest Group.
Courtesy of MLM Prevara, Zoran Lazarevic is a former OneCoin Ponzi promoter and Mladen Pejic is a former police officer turned convicted drug trafficker.
At the time of writing this article, Alexa cites Macedoniaas the top traffic source contributing to a whopping 34.8% traffic share.
This company is not transparent enough about their team, can you expect transparency while they pay you back the returns?
InFace Invest Group’s Products
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market InFace Invest Group affiliate membership itself.
InFace Invest Group’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates pay $30, $105 or $1955 in membership fees. These affiliates receive commissions when they recruit others who do the same.
Commissions are paid depending on direct and indirect recruits(your downlines):
- Silver — recruit three affiliates and be able to earn up to $10,000
- Gold — recruit seven affiliates and be able to earn up to $20,000
- Platinum — recruit fourteen affiliates and be able to earn up to $50,000
- Emerald — recruit twenty-one affiliates and be able to earn up to $75,000
- Diamond — recruit twenty-one affiliates on one side of the binary team and three on the other, and be able to earn up to $100,000
- Blue Diamond — maintain twenty-one affiliates on one side of the binary team, recruit seven affiliates on the other side and be able to earn up to $250,000
- Pink Diamond — maintain twenty-one affiliates on one side of the binary team, recruit fourteen affiliates on the other side and be able to earn up to $500,000
- SFT Diamond — recruit twenty-one affiliates on both sides of the binary team and be able to earn up to $1,000,000
- $10 tier affiliates receive a 10% recruitment commission rate
- $105 tier affiliates receive a 30% recruitment commission rate
- $1955 tier affiliates receive a 50% recruitment commission rate
A percentage of a recruitment commission = membership fees paid by personally recruited InFace invest Group affiliates.
InFace Invest Group pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
Joining InFace Invest Group
Joining InFace Invest Group will cost you any one of the following:
The $10 tier is a thirty-day trial after which a $30, $105 or $1955 membership tier upgrade is required.
InFace Invest Group is running a simple Ponzi scheme and using SFT21 franchises as a wrap.
The cycle is simple — Users sign up, pay a fee, and that fee qualifies them to earn commissions on affiliates recruited after them.
As we see, the only valid source of income entering into the company is the new investments and using these investments to honour existing withdrawals makes it a Ponzi Scheme.
Once recruitment slows down, so will the withdrawals — triggering a system collapse where the majority of the investors are destined to lose money.