Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 30th of June 2020 and was later updated on 2020–08–29. The website provides no information about who owns or runs the company.
At the time of writing this article, Alexa cites United States (30%), and Canada (11.6%) as top sources of traffic to QTrex’s website. It is highly likely that the admin is operating from any one of these countries.
As always, if the company is not being transparent about its corporate structure, then you must think twice before handing over your hard-earned money to anonymous people on the internet.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Qtrex affiliate membership itself.
If an MLM opportunity is operating or serving clients from the U.S and Canada then it must have a retail option. Otherwise, the business will be deemed illegal.
Qtrex’s Compensation Plan
You will find a good combination of a Pyramid and Ponzi scheme in the company’s compensation plans.
Qtrex affiliates sign up across twelve membership fee tiers:
- Q1 — $50
- Q2 — $75
- Q3 — $125
- Q4 — $250
- Q5 — $500
- Q6 — $750
- Q7 — $1000
- Q8 — $2000
- Q9 — $5000
- Q10 — $10,000
- Q11 — $20,000
- Q12 — $50,000
Fees paid in are used to fund recruitment and matrix cycler commissions.
50% of any fees buy into any Qtrex tier is paid as a recruitment commission.
Note: Any third and tenth recruitment commission generated on any tier is passed upline. In turn, recruitment commissions are received from recruited affiliates, when they recruit their third and tenth recruits.
A 3×1 matrix cycler is deployed here. This matrix requires only three positions to be filled to generate a cycle. New and existing Qtrex affiliates buying into any of the company’s twelve membership tiers results in the positions of the matrix to be filled.
50% of the buy-in is used to fund a matrix position, with each membership tier operating as a separate cycler tier.
The math behind cycler payouts is 100% of the first two positions filled are kept. The third position payment is used to fund a new cycler tier matrix position.
Cycler commissions are paid across Qtrex’s twelve tiers as follows:
- Q1 — $50 cycler commission and generates a new Q1 tier matrix position
- Q2 — $75 cycler commission and generates a new Q2 tier matrix position
- Q3 — $125 cycler commission and generates a new Q3 tier matrix position
- Q4 — $250 cycler commission and generates a new Q4 tier matrix position
- Q5 — $500 cycler commission and generates a new Q5 tier matrix position
- Q6 — $750 cycler commission and generates a new Q6 tier matrix position
- Q7 — $1000 cycler commission and generates a new Q7 tier matrix position
- Q8 — $2000 cycler commission and generates a new Q8 tier matrix position
- Q9 — $5000 cycler commission and generates a new Q9 tier matrix position
- Q10 — $10,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q10 tier matrix position
- Q11 — $20,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q11 tier matrix position
- Q12 — $50,000 cycler commission and generates a new Q12 tier matrix position
Like other matrix cyclers, joining Qtres affiliate membership is not free and it is tied to a minimum $50 Q1 membership fee payment. Full participates requires an investment of $89,750
Note: Qtrex solicits investments in Bitcoin only.
As we said earlier, it is a perfect combination of a Ponzi and Pyramid scheme.
To satisfy the pyramid nature of the business, we have affiliates signing up and pay a membership fee to start with. 50% of those membership fees are paid to whoever recruited them. Or if it’s a third or tenth recruit, further upline.
The rest 50% goes into the twelve-tier Ponzi cycler. The effective ROI across the cycler is 200% per cycle.
As we see, the only valid source of income entering into the company is the new investments and using these investments to honour existing withdrawals makes it a Ponzi Scheme.
Once recruitment slows down, so will the withdrawals — triggering a system collapse where the majority of the investors are destined to lose money.