Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 1st of September 2019. The website doesn’t provide any information about who owns or runs the company.
We analysed the home page of the site, and here are some of our observations:
- The company claims of being incorporated in SAN FRANSISCO. There is a slight spell-error here, and this suggests that the admins’ aren’t really from San Francisco. If you take a look at the contact page of the site, you will find a different address there. How can a company use two separate addresses? Well…its because both are fake. Below are some other sites that are using the same web template and hence, the same company address: https://www.blockchaineconomy.istanbul/contact.html https://bitcryptofxminers.com/contact.html https://www.thecryptomarketonline.com/contact.html https://www.bittfonex.com/contact.html https://omegaoptionss.com/contact.php
- The company haven’t listed its incorporation number on the site. Why?
- Heading the company is a dummy CEO, ADAM DURIN. The character is just a part of the demo content that comes inbuilt with the WordPress template they are using. Intentionally keeping the dummy CEO on the site proves that they are hiding behind the curtains and don’t want to come out publicly.
- Testimonials are fake and are also part of the demo content.
- They claim of operating since 2018, while their website was first registered in October 2019.
The company also claims of having $18.73B in Market Cap. Are they joking?
As always, if the company is not being transparent about its corporate structure, then you must think twice before handing over your hard-earned money to anonymous people on the internet.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market the affiliate membership itself.
The matter of concern here is the lack of retail option. An MLM must provide a retail option if it is catering to clients from the U.S and Canada.
Simplefxoptions’ Compensation Plan
PLAN 1–100% STARTUP BONUS $300 — $1,000
PLAN 2–165% STARTUP BONUS $1,000 — $5,000
PLAN 3–200% STARTUP BONUS $5,000 — $10,000
PLAN 4–250% STARTUP BONUS $10,000 — $100,000
The referral commission plans are not yet clear.
Joining Simplefxoptions affiliate membership is free.
The company claims of providing ‘cryptocurrency investments solution’, when in reality it is only marketing its investment and MLM opportunity. No evidence of any ‘real trading or real investment’ is found. Nor the company is associated with any Forex related operations.
The only way anybody can make money is by referring to affiliates and convincing them to invest.
As mentioned above, the owners don’t want you to know their real identity, and they are also using fake addresses to appear legitimate. Ironically, they are claiming different numbers on different pages of their site. The About page of the site claims that the company is operational since 2010, while the Homepage dates their existence to 2018.
As we see, the only valid source of income entering into the company is the new investments and using these investments to honour existing withdrawals makes it a Ponzi Scheme.
Once recruitment slows down, so will the withdrawals — triggering a system collapse where the majority of the investors are destined to lose money.