Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 27th of September 2019 and was later updated on 2020–02–09.
According to the company’s marketing material; ‘Six Sigma is the brainchild of Sura Bianca a tech-savvy “Goddess” with a passion for trading and cryptocurrency.’
Sura Bianca does not exist outside the company’s marketing material. We couldn’t find any online footprint of the said character.
We reviewed all the marketing videos on their YT channel, and we can say that Sura is a fictitious character played by an actor. In fact, there was an event in Russia where she wasn’t there.
The company claims of being incorporated in New Zealand. The address provided on its marketing material belong to Servcorp, a virtual office provider.
At the time of writing this article, Alexa cites Russia (44.8%), India (10.5%) and Nigeria (10.3%) as top sources of traffic to Six Sigma’s website.
We highly suspect that the company is based out of Russia, one of the safe havens for Fraudsters.
Six Sigma Trade’s Products
The company has no retail option to speak of. They are only offering their affiliate membership program.
Six Sigma Trade’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates invest funds via cryptocurrency on the promise of advertised returns:
- Basic — invest $99 and get a weekly ROI of 2.5%
- Builder — invest $299 and get a weekly ROI of 3%
- Super — invest $499 and get a weekly ROI of 3.25%
- Executive — invest $999 and get a weekly ROI of 3.5%
- Executive Plus — invest $3999 and get a weekly ROI of 3.5%
- Master — invest $9999 and get a weekly ROI of 4%
- Elite — invest $19,999 and get a weekly ROI of 4.5%
ROI is paid out for 52 weeks, after which new investment is required in order to continue earning.
Six Sigma Trade Affiliate Ranks
The company has nine affiliate ranks within its compensation plan:
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze — generate 2000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Silver — generate 5000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Gold — generate 10,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Platinum — generate 50,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Palladium — generate 200,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Rhodium — generate 800,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Plutonium — generate 2,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Painite — generate 4,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side and personally recruit four affiliates who have invested at Executive or higher
- Tritium — generate 10,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side and personally recruit four affiliates who have qualified at Rhodium or higher
The company pays 50% of the investment sales volume generated by funds invested by direct recruits. Doing the maths below:
- If you recruit a Basic affiliate you get $10
- If you recruit a Builder affiliate you get $30
- If you recruit a Super affiliate you get $50
- If you recruit an Executive affiliate you get $100
- If you recruit an Executive Plus affiliate you get $400
- If you recruit a Master affiliate you get $1000
- If you recruit an Elite affiliate you get $2000
You can also earn an additional 10% if a new recruit fills out the “Presenter” field when they sign up.
The company also pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure:
- Basic tier affiliates generate 20 BV
- Builder tier affiliates generate 60 BV
- Super tier affiliates generate 100 BV
- Executive tier affiliates generate 200 BV
- Executive Plus tier affiliates generate 800 BV
- Master tier affiliates generate 2000 BV
- Elite tier affiliates generate 4000 BV
Note: Payments depends upon investments.
These commissions are paid out as a percentage of investment sales volume generated on an affiliate’s weaker binary team side.
- Basic tier affiliates get 40%
- Builder — Executive Plus tier affiliates get 50%
- Master tier affiliates get 55%
- Elite tier affiliates get 60%
Qualification for residual commission requires each affiliate to recruit two investing affiliates (one placed on each side of the binary team).
Note: The company doesn’t define whether residual commissions are paid daily or weekly.
Other reward systems include Royalty Commissions; Myriad Share Bonus; Hall of Fame Share Bonus; Rank Achievement Bonus.
In a nutshell, the company is very aggressive on its MLM side of the business.
Joining Six Sigma Trade
Join Six Sigma affiliate membership requires a minimum investment of $99 (annual). The maximum investment is $19,999 (annual).
You can invest through bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, stellar and litecoin.
The company claims of generating revenue through forex trading, crypto trading etc. But we could see any proof that would allow them to back this claim. Nor is there any evidence that Six Sigma Trade uses external revenue to pay advertised returns.
They make money using “Aifa” bot. This bot trades for the company and supposedly generates revenue. But the question is, if they are really able to make consistent revenue using a ‘bot’ then why do they need your money? This fails the Ponzi logic test.
As we all know, the only ultimate source of money going into the company is the new investment, and the company is using this money to pay back the existing affiliates. This makes them a Pyramid Scheme.
Once new funds stop flowing in, the company will collapse.