Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 1st of January 2018 and was later updated on 2020–03–19.
Based out of Hamburg, Germany, the company operate in the sponsorship platform MLM niche and is headed by CEO Andreas Kitzing.
According to his bio, Andreas came out with the idea while pursuing his MBA degree at the University of Cambridge.
It seems like Andreas does not have any experience in the MLM industry and he is a newbie.
We could not find any online footprint of him.
Sponsoo is a platform that matches sponsors and athletes. The MLM opportunity in the system is funded through the sponsorship fee, with Sponsoo charging a 20% fee of any contracts signed.
Company’s affiliate split the fees based on rank qualification as detailed in the “compensation” section of this review.
Sponsoo’s Compensation Plan
Commissions are paid on the sale of sponsorships.
Sponsoo Affiliate Ranks
Sponsoo’s compensation plan has a total of six affiliate ranks. Each as its own respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- To become an Applicant Agent, sign up as a Sponsoo affiliate
- To become an Associate Agent, you must sell a minimum of one sponsorship and generate €100 EUR or more in total sponsorships
- To become a Junior Agent, you must sell a minimum of two sponsorships and generate €2500 EUR or more in total sponsorships
- To become an Agent, you must sell a minimum of five sponsorships and generate €10,000 EUR or more in total sponsorships
- To become a Senior Agent, you must sell a minimum of twenty sponsorships (must be min five customers) and generate €50,000 EUR or more in total sponsorships
- To become an Executive Agent, you must sell a minimum of fifty sponsorships (must be min ten customers), recruit at least three affiliates and generate €150,000 EUR or more in total sponsorships
Of every sell of sponsorships, the company takes its cut of 20%. Affiliates earn a percentage of this cut on sponsorships they sell based on rank:
- Applicant Agents get 25%
- Associate Agents get 32.5%
- Junior Agents get 40%
- Agents and higher get 50%
Residual commissions are also paid on sold sponsorships down two levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- Junior Agents get 2% on level 1 (direct recruits)
- Agents get 3% on level 1
- Senior Agents get 4% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- Executive Agents get 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
Joining the company as an affiliate member is free. However, while signing up, you need to send your resume and short cover letter” to Sponsoo, in order to get verified.
Selling sponsorships between athletes and organizations looks good. But we have an issue with setting up an MLM opportunity around the sale of said sponsorships.
Sponsoo is unquestionably one of the significant unusual MLM concepts we have reviewed. This is not for everyone, but if you are thinking of getting into the sponsorship industry, Sponsoo might be a comfortable entry-point.