Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was registered on the 23rd of March 2018. The website provides no information about the owner or the team of the company.
The company has a particular focus on the Asian region since the languages offered on the site are English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese. Further research about the roots of the company suggests that some U.S residents run this MLM. At the time of writing this article, Alexa cites the United States as the top traffic source contributing to a whopping 69% traffic share.
Below are some of the information we gathered through our research:
- Jacques Johnson & AC Green both hold the CEO positions in the company.
- Suponic Global is also using a Bank of America account.
- Suponic Global operated as “Suponic” back in January 2019. The first iteration failed — leading to the launch of Suponic Global.
Alight, before we move on to the next section of this review, always remember — This company is not transparent enough about their team, can you expect transparency while they pay you back the returns?
Suponic Global’s Compensation Plan
Affiliates invest in SPG tokens to get daily ROI:
- SPG1 — invest $100 and get 250 SPG
- SPG2 — invest $500 and get 1250 SPG
- SPG3 — invest $1000 and get 2500 SPG
- SPG4 — invest $5000 and get 12,500 SPG
- SPG5 — invest $10,000 and get 25,000 SPG
Note: All the returns are paid in SPG tokens. The company also provides an additional 5% in SPG tokens that can only be used within Suponic Global’s apps.
When you personally recruit someone, you get paid as a percentage of funds invested by them. Your affiliate referral commissions will be based on how much you have invested in the company’s compensation plans:
- invest at SPG1 and get a referral commission rate of 5%
- invest at SPG2 and get a referral commission rate of 6%
- invest at SPG3 and get a referral commission rate of 7%
- invest at SPG4 and get a referral commission rate of 8%
- invest at SPG5 and get a referral commission rate of 10%
The company also pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure. Affiliates are paid a percentage of volume generated on their weaker binary team side:
- invest at SPG1 and get a residual commission rate of 6%, capped at $300 a day
- invest at SPG2 and get a residual commission rate of 7%, capped at $1000 a day
- invest at SPG3 and get a residual commission rate of 8%, capped at $2000 a day
- invest at SPG4 and get a residual commission rate of 9%, capped at $5000 a day
- invest at SPG5 and get a residual commission rate of 10%, capped at $10,000 a day
A bonus paid as a percentage of residual commissions earned by downline affiliates is termed as ‘Matching Bonus’ in the company’s ecosystem. This bonus is paid via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at thirty unilevel team levels.
- invest at SPG1 and get a 1% match across levels 1 to 5
- invest at SPG2 and get a 1% match across level 1 to 5 and 0.75% across levels 6 to 10
- invest at SPG3 and get a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10 and 0.5% across levels 11 to 15
- invest at SPG4 and get a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10, 0.5% across levels 11 to 15 and 0.25% across levels levels 16 to 20
- invest at SPG5 and get a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10, 0.5% across levels 11 to 15, 0.25% across levels 16 to 20 and 0.1% across levels 21 to 30
Note: Suponic Global affiliates must engage in the app daily to get Matching Bonus.
The company also offers SPG Investment Bonus and Global Pool Bonus.
Joining Suponic Global
Joining Suponic Global affiliates membership requires a minimum investment of $100 and this goes as high as $10,000 investment:
- SPG1 — $100
- SPG2 — $500
- SPG3 — $1000
- SPG4 — $5000
- SPG5 — $10,000
Note: To redeem all the commissions and bonuses the affiliates must invest at least $100 a month.
The SPG token marketed in the company’s presentation holds no real value outside the company’s ecosystem. Suponic Global can generate as much as SPG tokens they want without incurring any cost (apart from erc20 token dev cost). The company can literally print tokens worth million dollars out of thin air, and in our words, these tokens are just ‘’shitcoins’’. Most of these MLMs that have their own tokens first focus on creating hype or a bubble that generates demand, and then they dump their bags on thousands of innocent investors.
Useless Android Game
The company has set up a gaming platform that is useless outside the company’s ecosystem. It features the game Ink War — A standalone game in Android. Why would someone need Suponic Global to access that game?
If your affiliate income depends upon your investment in the company, then it is a huge red flag. Regulators have cracked down similar business models in the past. Read more about this flaw: https://thompsonburton.com/mlmattorney/2016/02/02/required-purchases-the-mlm-pay-to-play-dilemma/
Playing Risky Games in the U.S
We all know how strict the U.S is when it comes to regulations. And since Suponic Global is laundering invested funds through Bank of America, they are playing a perilous game.
The company will meet withdrawal requests as long as new funds are invested, failing which prompt withdrawal delays and you know the usual excuses.