Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 3rd of December 2019 and was later updated on 2020–08–13. It is run by Marius Landman, Gavin Victor and Enakirerhi Ejovwoke.
We ran a background check, and we have some revelations for you:
Tonoit initially started as Python Signals which ran for two years until it was proved as a Pyramid scheme. Python signals had the same leadership as we see in Tonoit. Also, they have fragmentary addresses in Mauritius and Australia on their website.
Marius Landman used to be a prominent figure in the crypto space back in 2018 until people figured out his unethical deeds and started questioning him.
The other founders are believed to have ties in Nigeria.
The company has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Tonoit affiliate membership itself. Joining as an affiliate enables access to crypto trading signals.
Tonoit Compensation Plan
Tonoit signal affiliates buy 2×18 matrix position subscriptions.
- Gold — $150 (90-day subscription)
- Platinum — $250 (180-day subscription)
- Galaxy — $500 (12 months subscription)
- Diamond — $950 (24 months subscription)
- Lifetime Galaxy — $2000 (one-time subscription)
Affiliates also get rewarded for sponsoring new affiliates. These rewards are paid as per commission rules, depending on how much you had invested when you first got started.
- Gold, Platinum, Galaxy and Diamond affiliates receive 10%
- Lifetime Galaxy affiliates receive 15%
The company also pays residual commissions using a 2×18 matrix. How many matrix levels you can earn on will depend on how much you spent when you got started.
- Gold position affiliates receive commissions on up to nine matrix levels
- Platinum position affiliates receive commissions on up to twelve matrix levels
- Galaxy and costlier position affiliates receive commissions on all eighteen available matrix levels
These positions can be filled directly and indirectly by affiliates. Commissions are paid on the positions that are filled as a percentage:
- Levels 1, 4, 7, 10 and 13 of the matrix pays out 5%
- Levels 2, 5, 8, 11 and 14 of the matrix pays out 4%
- Levels 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15 of the matrix pays out 3%
- Levels 16 and 17 of the matrix pays out 2%
- Levels 18 of the matrix pays out 1.5%
Rising Star Bonus — Rank Achievement Bonus
Affiliates must buy-in at Gold and sponsor two Gold affiliates to become a Rising Star. Becoming one reward you with $5 or $20 each time you sponsor someone who becomes a Rising Star.
- $20 is paid out if the affiliate qualified for the Rising Star Bonus within their first 30 days
- $5 is paid out if the affiliate qualified for the Rising Star Bonus after their first 30 days
Joining Tonoit affiliate membership requires to buy any one of the following subscriptions:
- Gold — $150 for 90 days
- Platinum — $250 for 180 days
- Galaxy — $500 for 12 months
- Diamond — $950 for 24 months
- Lifetime Galaxy — $2000 for unlimited access
As said earlier, Tonoit is an embodiment of Python Signals. In fact, some of their marketing materials still posture the branding of Python Signals. Since Tonoit is a 1:1 clone of Python, its 100% a scam!
They are still boasting their signal services with no real retail products or services. They won’t go far with this illegal business model.