Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 12th of September 2007 and was later updated recently on 2020–04–14.
According to the website, the company is based out of Panama. We did a brief search over the address provided on the site, and we found that the address belongs to a virtual office. This means that the company is operating in Panama as a shell company.
Diego Chaves is the CEO of the company and his bio claims, he has over ’10 years of experience in the Network Marketing market, with expertise in personal development and business management.’
According to the Facebook profile of Diego Chaves, he resides in Malaga, Spain and the website/Facebook page of the business is handled from Brazil.
This simply means that the business is being operated either from Brazil or Spain but definitely not Panama.
Trust Investing’s Products
The company has no retail option to speak of. They are only offering their affiliate membership program.
No retail option means complications in the compliances, especially in the U.S and Canada.
Trust Investing’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates are required to invest funds on the promise of an advertised return of 200%
- Start — invest $15 and get $30
- One Star — invest $30 and get $60
- Two Stars — invest $60 and get $120
- Three Stars — invest $100 and get $200
- Launch — invest $200 and get $400
- Four Stars — invest $300 and get $600
- Five Stars — invest $500 and get $1000
- Six Stars — invest $1000 and get $2000
- Seven Stars — invest $2000 and get $4000
- Eight Stars — invest $5000 and get $10,000
- Nine Stars — invest $10,000 and get $20,000
- Challenger — invest $20,000 and get $40,000
- Ten Stars — invest $50,000 and get $100,000
- Eleven Stars — invest $100,000 and get $200,000
All the returns are capped at the above amounts or paid up to 5% daily. When you withdraw funds, you are required to pay a 5% fee on all ROI and commissions.
Trust Investing Affiliate Ranks
Trust Investing’s compensation plan has a total of six affiliate ranks. Each rank has its own qualification criteria, and they are as follows:
- Team Leader s are required to invest at the Six Star or higher tier, recruit two Six Stars tier or higher affiliates and generate $16,000 in accumulated investment volume across your binary team (split $8000/$8000)
- Manager s are required to invest at the Six Stars or higher tier and recruit four Six Stars tier or higher affiliates (three must be Team Leader or higher)
- Regional Director s are required to invest at the Seven Stars or higher tier and recruit six Six Stars tier or higher affiliates (three must be Manager or higher)
- International Director s are required to invest at the Eight Stars or higher tier and recruit twelve Seven Stars tier or higher affiliates (four must be National Director or higher)
- Continental Director s are required to invest at the Nine Stars or higher tier and recruit fifteen affiliates (five must be International Director or higher)
- Global Director s are required to invest at the Ten Stars or higher tier and recruit twenty affiliates (seven must be Continental Director or higher)
The company pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure. These commissions are based on how much an affiliate themselves has invested:
- Start tier affiliates are eligible to receive up to $15 a day
- One Star affiliates are eligible to receive up to $30 a day
- Two Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $60 a day
- Three Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $100 a day
- Launch affiliates are eligible to receive up to $200 a day
- Four Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $300 a day
- Five Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $500 a day
- Six Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $1000 a day
- Seven Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $2000 a day
- Eight Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $5000 a day
- Nine Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $10,000 a day
- Challenger affiliates are eligible to receive up to $20,000 a day
- Ten Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $50,000 a day
- Eleven Stars affiliates are eligible to receive up to $100,000 a day
Rank Achievement Bonuses
The affiliates are rewarded bonuses for qualifying at the Team Leader and higher ranks:
- qualify as a Team Leader and get $100 a month
- qualify as a Manager and get $400 a month
- qualify as a Regional Director and get $1000 a month
- qualify as an International Director and get $8000 a month
- qualify as a Continental Director and get $30,000 a month
- qualify as a Global Director and get $150,000 a month
Joining Trust Investing
Joining Trust Investing affiliate membership is not free. It requires an initial investment of $15, and it goes as high as $100,000.
Rank qualification requires consistent investments.
Trust Investing claims of generating external income through ‘management of crypto assets’, no specifics given about the same. We couldn’t find any evidence from the company that would allow them to back this claim. No evidence of any kind of trading taking place is provided.
Ponzi Logic Test
Trust Investing also fails the Ponzi logic test. If the admins of the scheme are really able to make 5% a day when why do they need your money?
Illegally Offering Securities
The company is pitching a passive income scheme that would likely get them in trouble with financial regulators because when any MLM company offers a passive investment opportunity, it’s classified as a securities offering. Trust Investing is not registered with any financial regulator of the region. n Brazil and Spain securities are regulated by the Brazilian SEC and CNMV respectively. Trust Investing is Illegally Offering Securities.
Affiliates might also be liable for securities fraud by promoting unregistered securities.
As we all know, the only verifiable source of income going into the company is the new investment.
This is simple maths:
You invest money into the program and then pitch others the same plan. Your income directly depends upon the number of recruits you do and the volume of the investment your affiliates do.
And just like all other MLM Ponzi, when the funds stop coming in, the payouts will end, and it will trigger a system collapse.