Website & Company Information
The web domain of the company was privately registered on the 10th of September 2019. The domain registry will expire on 2020–09–10 — just four months to go. If they buy a long term registration with a minimum expiry duration of 5 years, then that would speak for their seriousness.
The website does not provide any information about the owner of the company. But since they call themselves as the ‘one of the largest automated crypto & forex trading processing companies’, they try to legitimise this claim by showing their Top Trader/CEO, T BARG FENG JOEL DON.
We did an image search on google, and we found that this guy’s real name is Jonny Godfrey and he is a real forex trader. Jonny’s picture is used by a lot of fake companies in an attempt to look genuine. The above image is one of the most famous photos of Jonny — a sweet take for imposters.
Take a look
In this section, we are going to reveal something that will blow your mind!
Worldbtc.pro is run by the owners of a collapsed Ponzi Scheme InvestExchanger LTD. When we researched on the ‘About Us’ of worldbtc.pro, we found that 50% of the content there is plagiarized. Those sentences were ripped-off from another MLM company InvestExchanger LTD.
But when we went on Youtube to see if we could find any information about InvestExchanger LTD, we were shocked to see an intro that had a recording of the InvestExchanger website, and it looks exactly the same as worldbtc.pro.
Not only that, but InvestExchanger was registered in the UK and the company got dissolved on 15 October 2019 — Around the same time as the World BTC domain registration.
According to our research, InvestChanger was run from Russia. So we can say World BTC is being run from the same region.
World BTC Products
The company does not have any products or services to offer, but only its affiliate membership program.
This is a serious compliance issue if an MLM company is catering to the residents of the U.S and jurisdictions alike. The company must have a retail line to be fully compliant.
World BTC Compensation Plan
Invest a minimum of $98 or more and get 2% ROI daily for the next 12 months.
The company pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure, capped at 2 levels.
You will receive a percentage for the investments made by your personally recruited members and their direct referrals.
Level 1 — Direct Recruits — 3%
Level 2–Your Recruit’s direct recruit — 1%
So far, you know what our opinion would be. Let’s take a rundown of the red flags we found while conducting our research:
- The web domain is going to expire in just four months from now.
- They are faking their CEO by using a real-life day trader’s picture.
- Further research reveals that the company is a rebranding of Invest Exchanger, a Ponzi scheme that collapsed in October 2019.
- The company has a severe compliance issue.
- World BTC fails the Ponzi logic test. If the owner can make 2% per day, then why would he need your money?
- The company claims of generating revenue through automated forex and crypto trading but fails to provide any substantial evidence that could back the claim.
- The only way World BTC can reward its affiliates is through new investments; this makes it a Pyramid Scheme — And you know what happens after some time.